Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Expedition Safari

Today was a very fun day. No, it was not my birthday and I do not celebrate Hanukkah. I went on an expedition safari with my sorta good friend Willy. We live near a lot of orange groves and we explore a lot! Well there are dangers in exploring the world you know. Okees shooting at us with rusty shot-guns, and mountain lions, and the ever changing fear of cows...but mountain lions are the thing I worry the about most. I live in the area where they ROAM FREE! Well I know that sounds funny but it is true. Maybe I will kill one with a stick. Yes? NO! Those guys get pretty big and they have more teeth than me. So yah you get the point. Well we started out at Willy's house and traveled 8 miles into town! CRAZY! We went to the chevron and got a soda and then called his grandma. The town that I live in is not very big so everyone pretty much knows each other. You could walk down the main street and get to the end of town in a maximum of ten minutes, on a skateboard...maximum of 7 minutes. I skate a lot and I love then town that I am in because it has a lot of good skating stuff. Like rails, stair sets and ramps. Lots a fun I'd say. Well back to my story, not really a story but anyway we had to cross two rivers and we hitch-hiked! It was pretty sweet other than the person we hitch hiked with was my friend Micheal's mom. She has a mean ol' BMW! And an all nice interior. Oh yah did I mention that I have two Ferraris and three Lamborghinis? True story! No I am messin cuz if I did I wouldn't be sitting in front of my computer huh. Yah that is what I thought.

No comments: