Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Everyone's Dead?

It seems a little odd that I keep thinking about this every day of my very short life. What if EVERYONE DIED!? I seem to dream about this too. I come home from school and I find all of my relatives in a convieniant little pile in my kitchen. Just lying there motionless, then all of a sudden one of them twitches. I scream and run out of the house and I want you to know that it is a perfectly normal thing for a guy to scream...well anyway, I run to my neighbors house(who are not the nicest people if you know what I mean) and if you didnt believe it...they were DEAD TOO!!! Then there has to be some deja' vu here, they TWITCH and I scream and run away. This ends up being a never ending chain of twitching and screaming while I am sort of enjoying my dream. It wasnt a scary dream because if it was I wouldve woken up a very long time ago because I dont like anything scary period. Dinosaurs I can stand but mutant human flesh eating mutants I just cant stand. They eat you for Christ's Sake!!! Think about it, you are almost a survivor and some little dude comes up and starts to bite your nose off... I do not know about you but that would pretty much do it for me. And if you havent noticed there is never one mutant bad guy. You kill the damn thing and there is a baby or a wife or something of that sort. Maybe a cousin you know, or a second removed Aunt Geege. My point is that there is always another human flesh eating mutant. If I was a human flesh eating mutant I dont think I would ever reproduce or marry another human flesh eating mutant. Who, tell me who, would want to wake up knowing that this was there child? I would sue myself. But that little guy is kinda cool. If you have ever seen the movie The Hills Have Eyes you must know what I am talking about. I wont spoil the movie but I will tell you one thing it is a good movie. Coming home to a house full of dead relatives is one thing but getting your nose eaten off by a human flesh eating mutant is another. I hope we all dont have this experience, but mostly just me.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You should post more often. You're a good writer.

Elizabeth said...

Ditto to Kelly's comment. I really like the way you write too.