Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas

How fun is this? Wrapping my sisters Christmas presents! I actually like it because then I know what they are getting. I use this knowledge for all kinds of things. Money, ideas, and of course the knowing of what I am getting for Christmas. But this year I am very knowledged about what I am getting. I am getting a lot of clothes of my choice. Clothes are including glasses and wallets and beanies. I am also getting money. The stuff on my Christmas list is what I am getting for Christmas. Pretty much exactly, unless the store doesn't have it in stock I get something similar. I also get a couple of surprise presents from my parents. I get most of my stuff from one site. It is called CCS. I love that site so much because it has everything a 13 year old needs in life. Skateboards, clothing, accessories, and shoes. I would love to order many, many things from CCS but of course my parents insist that I buy it myself. Shipping and handling included! I think that the shipping and handling charges are very ridiculous these days I mean some stuff costs less than the S&H charges itself! I mean come on! That is just retarded. I also am wondering where your money goes when you pay the S&H. I am a 13 so don't you dare say I am stupid... For example, you buy a pair of socks of of eBay for $0.50 and the shipping and handling ends up being around $3.00! Can some one say stupid? Or retarded? Or ggggg...happy? Just saying. Well Christmas is just around the corner, so go and finish your shopping! You don't want your kids to go present less this year do you?

No comments: